Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 31 October 2012

30 October 2012 ( KLCC & Grilled Burger )

After Zohor , me and my brother goes toKLCC to watch a movie. The mname of the movie is Paranomal Activity 4!!! For me, the movie is really scary but it was the best movie I ever watched. It was different with the previous movie. On our way to KLCC., we stop by at the food stall near Masjid Jamek Kajang which sell variety kind of food such as Mihun Sup, Keow Teow Sup, Cendol, ABC and many more. The taste of Mihun Sup was very magnificient!!!! They serve inside a big bowl with a lot of meat and mihun which are really tasty!! We're suprised with the price which only cost RM 5 for a bowl!!!  Wuuuhhhh, it so delicous and cheap!!!





After that, we continue our journey to KLCC. It was raining at the time we reached the KLCC. Alhamdulillah we make it to reached there before it heavily rain. At the KLCC, I managed to take some pictures of the primary school student which having trip to KLCC. It remind me of the time I was a children a long time ago. Huhuhuhuhu.



It was DELICIOUS!!!! That only word that can i think of during the time I eat the famous Wangsa Maju grilled burger. Have you all try the grilled burger before? If not, I recommend you'll to visit the Kaw Kaw Burger Bakar which located at seksyen 2 Wangsa Maju. Before I go there, me and my sister goes to downtown at Serdang near Mines Shopping Centre. My sister wanted to buy a clothed and at last we haven't buy anything because that day only a few stall were open for business.

 . 




.It looks like small right. But the truth is, it was bigger than your own mouth. Imagine the when you eat the big and delicous burger  by yourself. Yummy!!!



See the cheese melting inaide the burger,, it was delicious..
So, come with your family to try this burger. It will not be a waste. Trust me ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment