Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 October 2012

27 October 2012 ( Broga Hill )

Finally, I came to the driving class to finish my motorcycle license. Firstly, when I came to the class, I feel very bored because for me driving classes is not fun like everybody said, but suddenly I meet my old friend when I was at secondary school. Alhamdulillah, I've some company to join me in the class. The best part is the scenery at Broga Hills was really beautiful. For your information, many people came to Broga Hills for recreational activities such as hiking and they have a chance to see the sunrise. The whole hill will be covered with mist during the morning. It's truly a majestic view.. I hope one day I get a chance to climb that hill and see the sunrise with my own eyes. n_n  At the foothill of Broga Hill, there was a lot of intresting place such as rabbit farm.
This is my old friend,Gana.














No comments:

Post a Comment