Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 October 2012

8 October 2012 - 13 October 2012 ( Program MDAB )

MDAB Program stand for "Program Mengubah Destinasi Anak Bangsa" which been held from 8 to 13 October 2012 to help orphan student to continue studies to university level. There are many activities have been conducted such as Program Wakaf Al Quran and many more.





My friend and I take this chances to buy different things that have been offer at the variety of stall which offer some stuff with good discount. All the joy we have during shopping make us very happy and excited that day. There are some photo that we take during shopping time. You'll can see the smile of our face during that time.



After MDAB Program are finished, my friend has told me that she won first prize in chess competition that been held during the program. My friend and I feel very proud with her achievement and we take an opportunity to take a photo together as memory even though my friend only win the consolation prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment