Powered By Blogger

Sunday 25 November 2012

24 November 2012 ( Walkathon )

At last, I won a medal after a long time I didn't join any competition before. Alhamdulilah, I won the third place during walkathon. Eventhough it was no a first place, it was enough for me.
This walkathon program was organize by the club which are under Business Faculty.
Before the event started, it was heavily rain, but after a long wait, the rain stoped to fall and the event begin. We're doesn't allowed to run because as you'll know, it walkathon not marathon. But there are some of them who are running, I think they do not know the rule. It was drizzly rain during the time we are walking. The view of the hill that was covered by mist was very beautiful. It was so fun and exciting.
After the event, my friend and I goes to tesco to buy something. Eventhough it was exhausting, I feel so enjoyed that day.










cantikkan medal ni!!!!~







No comments:

Post a Comment