Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Testing, Testing... Intro~~ IntrO_O~~

MoShi MoShi! ^^0

Assalammuallaikum....

Hi I'm Alea. I currently study at first semester in UITM Puncak Alam (;p)
This was my first assignment in this 1st semester. I've been ask by the lecturer to do some blogging.
I'm sorry if there any silly mistake that have made throughout my blogging session... ;[
Oh,I'm sorry because i forget to introduce myself....
This are some of info about me and my life....
NAME :Nurul Alea Binti Ahmad.
D.O.B  : 16 January1993
P.O.B  : Hospital Besar,Kuala Lumpur,Wilayah Persekutuan.
Previous School : SK TAMAN SRI JELOK,
                            SK TAMAN JASMIN,
                            SMK TAMAN JASMIN 2,
                            KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PULAU PINANG.
                   

Let see,.I give my blog a name as "Mi lluvia" from spanish which means" my rain."
Everybody must be wondering why i choose that name right? This because i REALLY REALLY love rain so MUCHI MUCHI!!!!...

sorry with the attitude wokey~~

acctually I love the actual rain by nature,,, not this guy ok....


In my blog, I will tell everything about my life and what I learn in university.
Furthermore, I will share with u all about the things that I know like facts and everthing that happens around us..

No comments:

Post a Comment